Mark your Calendar!
Dates of note
- Enclosed Combustion Device (ECD) Notification is due to the Colorado Oil & Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) July 31, 2022.
- Financial Assurance Registration via Form 1B is due to the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) Air Pollution and Control Division Aug. 1, 2022.
- The CDPHE has extended the deadline for testing at Colorado facilities with operations that may involve Technologically Enhanced Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (TENORM) to Aug. 14, 2022. Read more about this regulation here.
- Join CGRS’ compliance experts at one of two Colorado Division of Oil & Public Safety (OPS) Outreach 2022 sessions in August. The events will cover Petroleum, Conveyances, Boiler, Amusement Rides and Devices, and Explosives. No lunch will be provided; registration is free.
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 9, at the Arvada Center, 6901 Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 11, at Colorado Mesa University, 1100 North Ave., Grand Junction
To register and/or sponsor the event or participate as an exhibitor, fill out the Registration Form.
CGRS A/B Operator Training Classes
CGRS’ next two in-person Underground Storage Tank (UST) A&B Operator training classes are set for 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 4, and Thursday, Sept. 29.
Hosted at our office at 1301 Academy Court in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado, these classes include morning refreshments, lunch, and a little entertainment to accompany the curriculum, courtesy of one of our resident UST compliance experts and your instructor, Tim Goodrich.
With only 12 students maximum per monthly session, they’re sure to fill up fast. Click here to register.
Tradeshows & industry events
Visit CGRS’ booth and discuss your next project with our experts at these upcoming industry tradeshows:
- Sept. 9 – Colorado Wyoming Petroleum Marketers Association (CWPMA) 2022 Annual Conference in Breckenridge, Colorado
- Sept. 6 – 8 – Pacific Fuels and Convenience Summit (PFCS), booth No. 807, Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California
- Sept. 13 – 15 – Special District Association (SDA) of Colorado, at the Keystone Resort in Keystone, Colorado
- Sept. 13 – 15 – National Tanks Conference (NTC), hosted by the New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission (NEISWPC), booth No. 113, Wyndham Grand in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Sept. 19 – 21 – FleetCon 2022 at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada
- CGRS Alternative Fuels Manager Cory Kahler will present on Compressed Natural Gas/Renewable Natural Gas (CNG/RNG) for Fleets at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 21, in Rio Pavilion 11.