Compliance management begins with your site’s foundational information such as site location, operations, and asset details. Connect Launchpad provides the platform to allow operators to track and modify site-specific components of their operational portfolio. It provides you the confidence that you will have every important site detail at your fingertips.
You’ll have first-class access to aerial views, mapped locations, site related contractors, pumpers, operators, regulators, and other site related critical contact information.
Compliance management starts with understanding and defining the assets at each site. Connect is set up to track complete asset information including wells, production tanks, flowlines, separators, combustors, VRTs, engines, compressors and other equipment.
CGRS Connect Mobile
CGRS Connect Mobile allows seamless data transfer between the field and office in real-time to ensure that compliance can be met on time and per applicable regulations. The field user is able to complete forms, document site inspection details and include photos.
Connect Compliance Management Toolbox
Once your site and asset information is populated in Connect Launchpad, you’re ready to add the operational compliance Connect Modules. You can choose from Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR), General Site Inspection and AVO (GSI-AVO), Permit Tracker, SPCC (available soon), and Stormwater (available soon) modules.
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) Module: Manage inspections and due dates, track repair history, and access LDAR reports for state and federal reporting requirements.
- General Site Inspection & Audio, Visual & Olfactory (GSI-AVO) Module: Document AVO inspections with confidence and access records with ease.
- Permit Tracker Module: Track the life cycle and requirements of site permits in one convenient location.
- Stormwater Module (available soon): Inspections can be performed in the mobile app, while the desktop user is provided with an effective method to track required control measure maintenance and corrective actions.
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Module (available soon): Manage SPCC inspections and plan renewals with ease.