Mark your Calendar!
Dates of note
- Oil & gas facilities must submit Semi-Annual Storage Tank Control Strategy Reports to the CDPHE by April 30, 2022.
- Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) Financial Assurance Rules go into effect April 30, 2022.
- Annual Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) reports for oil & gas facilities are due to the CDPHE by May 31, 2022.
- Emissions Inventory Reports are due to the CDPHE June 30, 2022.
- Testing must be completed at potential TENORM-producing facilities in Colorado and submitted to the CDPHE by July 14, 2022. Read more about this regulation here.
CGRS A/B Operator Training Classes
CGRS’ next two in-person Underground Storage Tank (UST) A&B Operator training classes are set for Thursday, May 12, and Thursday, June 23.
Hosted at our office at 1301 Academy Court in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado, these classes include morning refreshments, lunch, and a little entertainment to accompany the curriculum, courtesy of one of our resident UST compliance experts and your instructor, Tim Goodrich.
With only 12 students allowed per monthly session, they’re sure to fill up fast. Click here to register.
Tradeshows & industry events
- Representatives of CGRS’ Environmental Services and Alternative Fuels divisions will attend the BizWest Net Zero Cities conference May 4, 2022, at The Ranch in Loveland, Colorado. Stop by the CGRS booth to chat with them about alternative fuels, hazard-mitigation planning, emergency response and sustainable solutions!
- Meet CGRS’ Water/Wastewater experts at the Colorado Rural Water Association’s Conference & Exhibition May 2-5, 2022, at the Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado. Stop by booth No. 145 to discuss your water/wastewater needs!
- Some of CGRS’ top fuel experts will man booth No. 5 at the Fleet Pros Colorado Chapter Spring Meeting & Expo May 11, 2022, at the Adams County Fairgrounds Exhibit Hall in Brighton, Colorado. Find the CGRS booth to talk shop!
- Make sure to sign up for CGRS Business Development Director Tim Goodrich’s Fuel Storage Tank Regulatory Update at the 36th Ski Area Vehicle Maintenance Institute (SAVMI) Conference and Trade Show May 23-26, 2022, in Grand Junction, Colorado. Tim’s presentation is 10-11:45 a.m. Tuesday, May 24, at the Two Rivers Convention Center.