Mark your Calendar!
Important dates of note
- The Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission will conduct a rulemaking to update its financial assurance rules, as required by SB19-181.
- Hearing: Jan. 20 – Feb. 7, 2022
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Tier II reporting is due March 1, 2022.
- Oil & gas facilities’ Annual Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Reporting is due to the EPA by March 31, 2022.
- Oil & gas facilities must submit Semi-Annual Storage Tank Control Strategy Reports to CDPHE the by April 30, 2022.
- Annual Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) reports for oil & gas facilities are due to the CDPHE by May 31, 2022.
- Emissions Inventory Reports are due to the CDPHE June 30, 2022.
Tradeshows & industry events
- Stop by booth No. 1016 at the Western Petroleum Marketers Association (WPMA) Expo is Feb. 22-24 at The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, Nev., to chat fuel-system install, repairs and upgrades, testing, closure, and regulations with CGRS’ Refined Fuel and Environmental experts. We look forward to seeing plenty of familiar faces and some new ones, as well!
- Members of the CGRS Environmental Services Energy team will attend the Energy & Environment Symposium, hosted by Garfield County and Colorado Mesa University, April 13-14, 2022.