Energy News – October 2017
As an oil and gas operator in Colorado, you know that stormwater management is required on location from the time construction begins, through final stabilization. But what does that really mean?
The overall goal when managing a stormwater program for an operator is to implement and maintain best management practices (BMPs) at all oil and gas locations to control stormwater runoff in a manner that minimizes erosion, transportation of sediment and contaminants offsite, and site degradation. At CGRS, our stormwater management program is specifically designed to ensure water quality is not impacted by sediment and pollution runoff during construction activities and to maintain compliance with applicable regulations. Our stormwater experts are prepared and qualified to handle all of your stormwater management program needs.
CGRS STORMWATER SOLUTIONS
ADDITIONAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Developing stormwater management plans (SWMPs) and stormwater pollution prevention plans (SWPPPs)
- Applying for and obtaining permit coverage for individual sites or for entire regions/groups of sites (field permit coverage with master SWMPs)
- Conducting field inspections, including 14-day active stage, monthly completed stage, 24-hour post-storm or runoff event, and final stabilization stage
- Completing COGCC interim stabilization, Tier 1 exemption, and final stabilization assessments
- Best management practice (BMP) design and inspection
- Overall stormwater program management
GRS has your bottom line in mind. With efficiency being one of the best ways to cutoperator costs, we streamline our fieldwork by grouping site inspection types, resulting in reduced costs per inspection. Furthermore, our efficient reporting process allows us to deliver inspection results to you in a timely manner. We strive to retain the highest quality work with industry leading cost structures.
For more information, contact Mr. Craig Mulica at (800) 288-2657 today!