Elephant Cloud Market Gas Station Renovation
200 Cottonwood St.
Crestone’s gas station – and the only one for 40 miles – now has a new look and a state-of-the art fueling system.
The owner of the Elephant Cloud Market contracted CGRS to design/build the new-and-improved gas station to coordinate with the City of Crestone’s new cityscape master plan, including colored concrete resurfacing and curbing to connect with future city roads.
CGRS began the project in February and completed it in March. It included:
- The removal of an existing fuel dispenser and four underground storage tanks (USTs);
- The installation of one dispenser for unleaded, midgrade, premium and diesel fuels;
- The installation of one 6K multi-compartment UST that holds 3,000 gallons of unleaded fuel, 1,500 gals of diesel fuel and 1,500 gallons of premium fuel;
- Dewatered 37,000 gallons into Frac Tanks for the UST installation;
- Installed a new electrical system, tank gauge and light pole, the latter of which matched the city’s master plan;
- Installed a new point-of-sale system with the ability to pay at the pump.
The Elephant Cloud Market’s shiny new gas pump is now up and running. Whether you need gas in your vehicle, organic groceries or a panini from the coffee shop, the Elephant Cloud Market is your one-stop shop. Be sure you mention what a great job CGRS did while you’re there!